Our goal is to assist you to define and optimize your business processes (outside of your classic “ERP world”) by implementing modern software technologies. Your technical requirements as the “Business Driver” will help us to assist you to optimally select, design and configure appropriate software solution (s). Our expertise lies in the technical conception, implementation, project management and Proof of Concept (PoC).
The focus of our technical competence is the implementation and development of solutions based on Microsoft product‘s portfolio (Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server). We encourage our clients to implement their solutions based on “IT-Standards” so that they can quickly and flexibly adapt to dynamic market changes. Depending on your business model and by using the PRIM-Method, we can find the right solution, regardless if on-premises, hosted, cloud or a mix of any of these combinations (hybrid).
Our service portfolio:
- Analyze processes and assess needs in the scope of a Workshop
- Technical conception to specify your requirement
- Technical implementation and if applicable support with migrating your data
- Technical integration of business processes with your existing ERP solution
- Documentation of new implemented processes with person in charge/power users
- Coaching of users and Administrators
- Project and user support after going live with the solution or software
During the development and implementation of the solution architecture we will introduce new functional topics, where necessary, in order to increase/facilitate the overall productivity of the administrators and users. For example:
- Simplified transparent administration - achieved by using a well structured windows active directory design
- Integration of additional means of communication to the solution like Fax and SMS communication (Fenestrae Faxination Server)
- Rule based document and mail archiving
- Flexible Workflow Management (Nintex Workflow Manager)
- Template management to simply creation of further process modules (e.g. SharePoint-Template solutions)
To ensure the acceptance of the solution by customers/users, group ware, workflows and portal solutions must comply with the present security-relevant requirements. Here, PRIM uses standard and flexible technologies like NoSpam Protection solutions of NetAtWork, SafeNet Suite from gemalto, among others.
Please contact our sales team for further information!
Becker Mining Systems provides the infrastructure for the mining sector which includes system solutions for energy distribution, automation, communication and transportation. It was established in 1964 in Friedrichsthal, Saarland. [...]
To the reference
Globus SB-Warenhaus Holding Gmbh & Co.KG operates its business in 38 locations in Germany and holds own national subsidiaries in the Czech Republic and Russia. [...]
To the reference